GREEN OFFICE SPACES
Oficea has embraced the move to strike the balance between high-quality construction and low environmental
impact. We already have two LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) green-certified buildings. All Oficea buildings are located in Moka Smart City, and our future office developments in Telfair and Vivéa will also be LEED-certified.
LEED certification benefits for tenants,
companies and the environment
34 % Lower
25 % Less
11 % Less
80 million tonnes
25 % Less
*Re-Assessing Green Building Performance: A Post Occupancy
Evaluation of 22 GSA Buildings. Kim M. Fowler. Emily M. Rauch.
Jordan W. Henderson.
- Added comfort for employees
- More ergonomic spaces
- Substantial reduction of the building’s environmental footprint
- Use of locally-sourced materials and reuse of surpluses
Reduced energy use and carbon emissions:
- Expected water savings from LEED commercial buildings amounting to more than 7% of all non-residential water uses
- Reduced waste sent to landfills
- Fewer cars through efficient building locations and alternative transport options
- Use of green materials
LEED is a US green building certification program used worldwide. This certification can be applied to all building types, providing a framework for healthy, highly efficient and cost-effective green buildings. LEED is a globally recognised symbol of sustainability achievement and leadership.
Get in touch
Looking for more information about Oficea?
We're here to help! Get in touch with us by filling out this form: